With NZ moving to alert level 3 at 11.59pm on Monday 27 April, we are pleased to share that both our offices will open as contactless drop-off and collection points for repairs from Tuesday 28 April. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6pm. Please note our essential services will apply until 6pm, Monday 27 April.
The wellbeing of our customers and team remains top priority. Our business adheres strictly to health and safety guidelines advised by the NZ government. Here are some of the safety measures we’ve taken:
- Maintaining a 2-meter distance from all incoming customers
- Using remote access as first point of service
- Providing hand sanitizers at both offices
- Disinfecting all incoming devices for repairs and again for collection
- Maintaining excellent hygiene at both offices
How to book your repair
Our technicians can repair any electronic devices from smartphones, laptops to printers, TVs and more! Please use our online repair request form to book your next repair.
Our IT experts are here to help, so if you’ve got any IT queries please contact us via our online live chat (bottom right hand corner on our website) or call 0800 622 349. We look forward to assisting you!