Is your video or digital camera dirty or dusty? Digital SLR sensors are magnets for dusts. Dust gets into your camera whenever you change lenses or caps, so dust accumulates over time. Too much dust can cause your photos to look flat and unprofessional.
Advanced Computers can offer premium grade professional sensor cleaning service.
Using only the premium quality cleaning products and tools, our professional team magically cleans your sensor and lens into spotless with no risk of damage to your equipment. Our team is experienced on camera sensor cleaning with skillful techniques and good mechanical aptitude, accomplishing sensor cleaning task successfully.
When you see fuzzy spots throughout pictures taken from your camera, please contact us or book a camera cleaning service. We can assist on:
- Cleaning Sensor
- Cleaning lens
- Cleaning LCD
- Cleaning Camera Body
- Cleaning mirror-less or DLSR
- Cleaning within 1 hour of same day on request (appointment required)
- Cleaning for camera outside of Auckland. We will send back your fresh look camera by courier
Our Certified Camera Technicians specialise in cleaning all camera brands, including, but not limited to: Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic Lumix, Olympus, Fujifilm, Fuji Finepix, Contax, Kodak, Konica, Casio, Leica, Sanyo, Samsung, Pentax, Polaroid, Ricoh, CCTV, Jessops, Mamiya, Sigma, Tamron and Yashica.
Note: Please remember to charge your batteries before bringing your camera in for sensor cleaning.
Tips for keeping your camera clean.
Dust and dirt can be in your digital camera anywhere anytime. The interchangeable lens system makes it impossible to stop foreign articles entering your camera, and it doesn’t take long for them to stick to the sensor. Most of the time you won’t notice them. The more you change lenses, the more you zoom and the dustier the places you go, the quicker your digital camera is due for cleaning.
Here are some tips for keeping dust out of digital cameras:
- Keep your lenses clean
- Keep your camera body clean
- Clean the interior of your camera bag regularly
- Keep all work areas, especially printing and drying areas, as dust free as possible
- Keep a “Dust Kid” bag in camera bag. When shooting in dusty places, use rubber bands and giant bags to cover all the camera except the lens front, and the front of the lens has a UV filter on it to protect the front element
Advanced Computers does guarantee on camera cleaning. Customer is advised to inspect carefully on pickup or delivery and inform us within 48 hours of any dissatisfaction with the cleaning service.